Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Wrapping up 2015


Here it comes! 2016

.... whether we're ready to not!

The holidays are crazy! A great time to gather ideas for new character, but maybe not the best time to write about them... so in the moments of quiet that I find (few and far between), I'm taking a look back at 2015 and a look towards 2016.

Besides passing too quickly, with each year speeding away even more quickly, I look back without regret. Like life, there were ups and downs... but overall, more laughter than tears.

And as I look forward, I march into 2016 with several goals - things that I don't necessarily "resolve" to do... but strive to continue doing...

  • to keep writing, brainstorming, drafting, editing - and dreaming
  • to continue working towards a healthier me with good food & consistent workouts
  • to find time for the little things before they are only memories of what could have been
What are your goals or resolutions?
See you on the other side!

No comments:

Post a Comment