Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Counting down to ETCHED: #10

In ETCHED IN LIES, 16-year-old Dylan Lord has just discovered she can physically feel the lies told to or around her... she struggles to come to terms with a world and an existence in which she must seek for the truth at all costs.

As I prepared and wrote this story, I had to do some research about lies.

To celebrate ETCHED's release on December 11, 2015, I am counting down to one with some of the fun fact and interesting ideas I stumbled upon in the name of writing... as well as a tidbit or two about how I came up with the idea....

Happy Reading!

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.

10. Greatest Lies In History 

In my head there is totally an announcer's voice and cool echoing effect as each number is read... but that is completely beside the point... Here are some of the greatest lies ever told and/or are still discussed:
  • The Trojan Horse
  • Watergate
  • The "Unsinkable" Titanic
  • Ponzi Schemes

No comments:

Post a Comment