Wednesday, December 16, 2015

What's Up Week in Review...

We're back to Wednesday so I think it's a little time for an update... 

WRITERLY Things:
  • I've gotten back into edits for STATIC - altering from feedback with one critique partner and swapping pages with another. I'm liking where this one is heading, and hope to clean it up by the spring for queries.
  • I'm playing around with the idea of a companion to ETCHED... there's more that needs to be told - I may have to break my November only rule (well - it's been the only time in the last few years that I have drafted) and set some of those ideas down soon....
PUBLISHINGLY Things:
  • Etched in Lies is officially out there and I still can't quite believe it... does this ever feel real? Part of me hopes it does... part of me hopes it doesn't.
  • It's still not to late to get your copy in time for the holidays.... (hint hint) Check out the Etched tab at the top for links to retailers from around the world
READERLY Things:
  • Knocking out a few books before the end of the year - though my to read list keeps going... I'm almost afraid to finish reading my current books because I'm not sure which ones I should read next...
OTHERLY Things:
  • You can feel the buzz in the air as the holidays approach - it doesn't matter that it's warm and raining...well, maybe for the atmosphere - but around school you know everyone is counting down to a longer break from everything...on both sides of the desk.
  • Hoping to make some cookies soon - that might help build a little of Christmas cheer since Mother Nature is having a hissy fit.
Chat again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment