Sunday, December 6, 2015

Counting down to ETCHED - #5

In ETCHED IN LIES, 16-year-old Dylan Lord has just discovered she can physically feel the lies told to or around her... she struggles to come to terms with a world and an existence in which she must seek for the truth at all costs.

As I prepared and wrote this story, I had to do some research about lies.

To celebrate ETCHED's release on December 11, 2015, I am counting down to one with some of the fun fact and interesting ideas I stumbled upon in the name of writing... as well as a tidbit or two about how I came up with the idea....

Happy Reading!

1.
2.
3.
4.

5. And now for the lies Girls tell Guys:

Time for the ladies to share since the guys have already put their cards on the table - so to speak. It was interesting as I researched that these lies had a different feel - for the most part - then the ones the guys tell...

So a few of the top lies girls tell:
  • I'm not hungry.
  • This outfit? I just threw it on.
  • I don't know.
  • I'm almost ready.
  • He's just a friend.
Food for thought....

6. Lies Guys Tell... (See 12/5/15)

7. Well known Quotes about Lying (See 12/4/15)

8. Lies Girls tell Girls (See 12/3/15 Post)

9. Employee/Employer Lies (See 12/2/15 Post)




10. Greatest Lies In History (See 12/1/15 Post)

No comments:

Post a Comment