Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Wanderings of Wednesday...

Short and sweet - this week's crock pot - the bourbon chicken was really good. I was afraid that it would be dry and  maybe too full of flavor - but it wasn't either. And leftovers have been yummy!
Now onto other things:

Writerly
NaNo is continuing to roll - some days are easy and I can knock out 8K+ - others I'm fighting to break 1K... I'm hoping to break 40K tonight so I'm in the home stretch to that goal of 50K but feel fairly certain my story will need more then 50K words - but I have time... hehehe
This NaNo continues to amaze me - some times the characters are all but screaming at me - and that's usually when I've stopped for the night and am just about to fall asleep... wow - totally just remembered that I had typed myself a note in my phone that I never reviewed...three cheers for plot help!

Publishingly
I'm trying to spread the word - let people know ETCHED is coming... I'm getting other pages on this Blog ready for release. I'm hoping to get to some local bookstores in the next few days and set up signings and other fun stuff.

Readerly
Same books - little progress... maybe I'll get them finished this weekend...

Otherly
So because of NaNo and student council conferences - I'm behind on grading and housework... and with Thanksgiving coming up, I'm trying to use my time really wisely...

So this will remain short - with the idea that in the future, I'll have more time to really expound on writer life and read life... so until then, keep writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment