Monday, May 12, 2014

Has someone seen my horse??



I JUST realized that I haven't been on here in FOREVER... okay, so slight exaggeration, but close enough! I am still alive!!!

And I've returned - or am returning - or trying to return, depending on how I feel like looking at it.

SOME of the chaos of my work related life has subsided - quite successfully - so now it's time to get the rest of my life back into a semblance of normalcy *laughs at the thought of normal*

To do this, I need my horse - the writing / editing / proofreading horse so I can catch it and get back on it!

So - Have you seen my horse?
 
Color: Depends on her mood - or mine - currently invisible
Last seen: fleetingly while I brushed my teeth last month
 
Answers to the name of: Muse
 
If you see - approach with extreme caution! While Muse is not dangerous, she spooks easily and will disappear again without much provocation.
 
Responds positively to chocolate and Doritos
 
This week! I do have a few goals that I feel confident I can actually achieve.
1. EDIT more!!
2. Send pages for review to my awesomely amazing CP
3. breathe and regroup
 
 
 
The only dead end is the one I make for myself.

1 comment:

  1. I think your horse is off playing with mine...must stock up on more chocolate, Doritos, sugar cubes and carrots to get these beauties back!
    Definitely find the time for goal #3 -- when all else fails, I think this helps to make everything better. Best of luck hitting your goals!

    ReplyDelete